- Vancouver is a city on the north bank of the Columbia River in the U.S. state of Washington. Incorporated in 1857, it is the fourth largest city in the state with an estimated population of 165,809 as of July 1, 2009.
- (tire) exhaust or get tired through overuse or great strain or stress; “We wore ourselves out on this hike”
- Lose interest in; become bored with
- Become in need of rest or sleep; grow weary
- Cause to feel in need of rest or sleep; weary
- (tire) hoop that covers a wheel; “automobile tires are usually made of rubber and filled with compressed air”
- (tire) lose interest or become bored with something or somebody; “I’m so tired of your mother and her complaints about my food”
Sunset Falls at 20 degrees
© 2011 Nick Grier Photography, All Rights Reserved.
This photo may not be used in any form without permission from the photographer
No longer seaworthy
© 2010 Nick Grier, All Rights Reserved.
This photo may not be used in any form without permission from the photographer.